Thursday 1 May 2014

Autumn Colours

   Now for my first blog about nature. Yesterday Clare showed me how to work her old camera. It works perfectly fine but now that Clare has a big, fancy, professional camera, her little one doesn't get used very much. Although they are no where near as good as Clare's, I took a few interesting photos today and yesterday, so I thought I'd share them with you. 

 

What a beautiful day
To celebrate and say,
That the Lord is good
And that we should
Praise Him in every way. ~Misty Maiden

'Let us Fear the Lord our God,who gives the rain in its season, the autumn rain and the spring rain, and keeps for us the weeks appointed for the harvest.' ~Jeremiah 5:24 ESV

Oh the sun, and the breeze,
Singing, all through the trees,
A song from of lore
Like a wave on the shore
Of the wild, free seas. ~Misty Maiden

He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither. In all that he does, he prospers. ~Psalm 1:3 ESV

There are always flowers for those that want to see them. ~Henri Matisse


In the photos above, I spent more time fixing up petals that were blown away by the wind than taking photos! So I hope you like them...


Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower. ~Albert Camus


I found a nice autumn-like leaf and a yellow and red nasturtium flower and I thought that it would make a good autumn photo; so I found a red-brown rock and put them all together.... and I think it looks quite good.

No, this is not a photo, it is a drawing of the autumn leaf I found.


“But ask the beasts, and they will teach you; the birds of the heavens, and they will tell you; or the bushes of the earth, and they will teach you; and the fish of the sea will declare to you. Who among all these does not know that the hand of the LORD has done this? ~Job 12:7-9 ESV


Keep your face to the Son, and you cannot live in shadow...


God has made many beautiful things. As you look around today praise God for the blessings he has given to us.

~ Jane, Misty Maiden

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments so don't hesitate to tap one out! (doesn't even have to be in Morse Code)

And I always reply to them, so don't forget to check back!