Link back to the person who tagged you.
Answer 11 questions.
Try To Tag
Ask them 11 questions.
Let them know you've tagged them.
1. What do you sort your books by? Would you sort them differently if you had enough room? Naturally I have all the books by the same author next to each other, and one of my shelves is solely for favourites. (It's got Ranger's Apprentice, Brotherband, Orphan's Song, Heartless and Draven's Light on it, in case you wondered.) And all of those ones (excluding maybe Orphan's Song) have the same style/looking cover, so they all match!
Since I recently got a new bookshelf I have actually got a reasonable amount of room. One of the shelves is only single layered! :P
2. How many centimeters long is your hair? Approximately 42. I must say, I don't think I've ever thought of measuring hair in centimeters...
3. If you had a flying island would you share it with anyone? Who? Yeah, I guess I'd probably share it. Who with? Hard question. My good friends. Sisters. I dunno, get me a flying island and I'll work it out then.
4. Have you ever dressed up medieval? Yes actually. There was a time many, many years ago on the date 27/03/2016 that I dressed up as a pirate for a friend's birthday. Oh wait, that was yesterday. :) Quite a lot of my clothes could be considered medieval style.
5. What was your favourite game to play when you were little? Hmm, I honestly can't think of anything. I generally jumped right in if either one of my big sisters suggested something. Even if it was immensely stupid.
6. What is your favourite board game? Maybe Cluedo, but I'm hopeless at that. Or Forbidden Island, which isn't technically a board game, but it almost is. I really don't know.
7. How is your flying island normally attached/anchored to earth? By a massive slice of pizza. Which never gets eaten away, no matter how many bites you take. That said, I don't actually have a flying island so it's not really in need of an anchor.
8. What colour are your eyes? and what book character has eyes that colour? My eyes are blue, with some few people claiming that they are quite greenish for blue, and still others saying they're more grey. But generally speaking, they're blue.
There are quite a few book characters out there with blue eyes. Birdie, Jason Grace, Peeta Mellark, Four/Tobias Eaton, Captain Carswell Thorne, Susan, Edmund and Lucy Pevensie, Ron Weasley, Professor Dumbledore, Artemis Fowl, Queenie/Verity. I'll stop there before my brain explodes from thinking of them all.
9.What does your family cook on the BBQ? (and if you are American, do you know what a BBQ is?) Well, I'm not an American, so I'll ignore the second half of the question. As to the first part; sausages, potato chips...that's it I think, other than the rare steak.
10. If you could bring back one item from a dream what would it be? Ooh, hardest question yet. I have such a massive range of things to choose from. Excluding the book/movie/my-own-imagined characters and to think of an actual thing...A ship? Or maybe Legolas's bow. Or one of the many swords. Or the cool clothes. Or...yup, I can't decide. Maybe I'll go for the techo-device thing that enables you to get characters out of books for a temporary visit. (Yes, I have dreamed about that.)
11. How do you tie your hair up? I brush it. I wrap a hairband around it. I walk away. Basically always a simple pony tail. I'm pretty boring when it comes to hairstyles. Except my fringe, it's hard for something that crazy to be boring.
Phew, at the end of all those questions at last. And that wasn't even the hardest bit. I've got to think up questions? (Yes Jane, you do, otherwise the rule keepers will chase you down and finally get their revenge) Okaay then.
And I've also got to tag some people. I choose...
Sarah, 'cause you're one of the friends I'd invite onto my floating island.
Jessica, 'cause you're probably my coolest cousin, and I guess I'd let you on too. :)
And Lydia, 'cause I don't think I've tagged you before. Aaand I'd let you on my island as well.
If none of you want to do it, don't worry, I'm just waiting for your excuses really...
Now for your questions. Here they be:
1. What's the last song you listened to?
2. What are some of your favourite book covers?
3. What's the weirdest book you've ever read?
4. What's a job you dreamed of having as a kid?
5. Do you like pizza?
6. Are you any good in the kitchen?
7. In a group of people are you more likely to be silent, talking or cracking jokes?
8. If any fictional character could be your best friend, who would it be?
9. What's an interesting/random quirk you have?
10. Generally speaking do you use a bookmark or random piece of paper?
11. Do you prefer ebooks or paperbacks? Why?
Thanks for reading the post! I do hope my tagged people will do a post, but don't feel like you have to. I might even let you on to my theoretically existent floating island anyway. :)
Fare Thee Well!